Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Artistic Mother's Group

Shona Cole's New Book

Lucky me: I just returned from Barnes & Noble with Shona Cole's new book, The Artistic Mother. Between making meatballs for spaghetti (don't be impressed; this is my first attempt) and rounding up all the plastic dinosaurs outside (yes, I did make her help me - but when did she discover that dirt and dinosaurs are better than dolls?), I have stolen a few glances at my new (soon-to-be-favorite) source of inspiration. The book is laid out beautifully and encourages readers - busy Moms specifically - to find a ways to fit more creativity into their lives. 

The last half of the book outlines 12 projects to accomplish and Trudy Callan of Artistic Creations with Trudy has created a blogging group to go through them together. As she states, we will be "going through the projects in the new book together, blogging about it and linking to one another." I signed on to participate today and I would love it if you would do the same. It should be a fun project and a great opportunity to meet like-minded artists and Mothers.

If you would like to join in, please get the details from Trudy's blog at http://www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com/
Kristin xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that sounds great Kristin!!! I will have to check it out!!!

Thanks!!!

Hugs
Diana

Michelle said...

This looks like so much fun, but I am not sure I'd make it though with everything I have going on, but I am for sure going to be checking out what you're doing!